Chicken and Pineapple Tacos with Mexican Street Corn
Chicken Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
Cook Time: 30 minutes
1 package of boneless skinless chicle breasts
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup honey bbq sauce
1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp minced garlic
2 tbs sriracha powder or sauce
1 cup fresh pineapple diced
1 jalapeño diced, seedless
1/4 cup diced red onion
2 tbs fresh cilantro
Street taco flour tortillas
1. Dice the chicken and toss on a large sauce pan.
2. Mix the pineapple juice, bbq sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, and sriracha in bowl. Pour into the pan with chicken. Cook until no longer pink.
3. In another bowl mix the pineapple, jalapeño, onions and fresh cilantro.
4. Before serving garnish with more cilantro and crumble on some cotija cheese.
Mexican Street Corn
Cook Time: 15 minutes
6 ears of fresh corn
2-3 tbs mayo
2-3 tbs sour cream
1 tbs lime juice
1-2 tsp chili powder
dash of salt and pepper
1/2 cup of cotija cheese crumbled
garnish with cilantro
1. Cut the corn off the cob and cook in small pan.
2. In a separate bowl mix mayo, sour cream, lime juice, chili powder, and salt and pepper.
3. Pour the corn into the mixture and coat corn completely.
4. When serving, garnish with cilantro, more chili powder (optional), and cotija cheese.