Baked Buffalo Chicken Tenders
Quick, easy, and healthy! I kind of made up the recipe and it turned out so yummy.
1 pack boneless, skinless chicken tenders
2 cups whole what Panko breadcrumbs
1 tsp minced garlic
Pinch of salt
Few grated of pepper
2 tsp parsley
2 cups Frank's Buffalo sauce
1. Whisk eggs and all seasonings in a small bowl. Have breadcrumbs in another bowl.
2. Roll each strip in the eggs then breadcrumbs and place evenly on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
3. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is completely cooked.
4. Heat hot sauce in pan during the last 3-5 minutes of the chickens cook time.
5. Using tongs, roll each strip evenly in the sauce. Serve while still hot!
They're super spicy and delicious! I love dipping the strips in ranch or bleu cheese, but they're also yummy on their own.
*As a side for this dish I made sweet potato fries*